Trinity Catholic College currently has one vacancy.
- Year Manager
Post: Year Manager
Required from: January 2019
Salary: Grade I Pt 28 (£21,711.16)
Contract Type: Term Time Only plus 5 Days
Contract Term: Temporary (To Cover Maternity Leave)
Trinity Catholic College is a school that puts itself at the heart of the Catholic community, proud of its culture and its diversity. On September 1st 2018 we merged with Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust. We are at the leading edge of educational development and relentless in its pursuit of excellence. Students will find their experience at school exciting, demanding and enjoyable. Visitors to the school will find it welcoming, friendly and purposeful.
Trinity Catholic College is a highly popular, oversubscribed 11-19 mixed school with approximately 1400 pupils on roll including 160 sixth form students. The school has excellent accommodation and is very well resourced.
We are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious individual to join our experienced and well-resourced Pastoral Team.
The successful candidate will:-
- Ideally be a graduate or hold an appropriate Level 3 qualification with relevant experience
- Be the lead on the pastoral care of students in one year group
- Support the learning of students to ensure they make good progress
- Have high levels of enthusiasm, energy, resilience and determination
- Be ambitious with a desire to work in a dynamic organisation
- Be committed to the ethos and culture of Trinity Catholic College
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange, please contact: Nic Smith.
The closing date for this post is Noon on Monday 10th December 2018. Please return completed application forms to Anne Graham firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Trinity Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rigorous Child Protection Procedures are in place.
Appointments will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Headteacher: Janet Granycome